Sunday, September 05, 2004

Belief?

Well good morning Tel Aviv! You still there Kitty? (Yeah I know, a cheap joke for Anne Frank fans). The morning broke already and fortunately I'm not deep asleep, I could even manage to hear both of my alarm clocks, very unusual.

Probably feeling more awake than the whole previous week together and certainly more defiant, more Homeric... almost heroic. It's going to be a couple of strange days you know... life is hitting with intensity lately and you just don't know what to think anymore.

Reading the news any often? Well it happened to me that I started reading news obsessively, 3 international newspapers a day (without much interest) and a sudden addiction to Ha'aretz... the troubles of the world do not make an impression on me any longer, I seem to be used to it... the madness of this world only reminds me of Hesiodus and Homer. Didn't they also attempt to explain us what we would be up to through the analogy of the children with the eyes wide open and the future? I think they did, we just failed in listening.

Hopefully I'll be able to continue in this sweet madness, move the apartment, await for the Jewish high holidays and then probably join the organized crime or some masonic lodge. Leaving the old apartment without fixing the garden (just joking... that little old lady will drive me crazy) and I'll just have to see how I'm going to survive them!!! At least Yuval is abroad at the moment so I have a little bit of a break. I'm not only a lonely wife but also a lonely widow. You see? Life is hard o Zeus!

Anyways I don't want to trouble anyone with the ridiculously simple particulars of my day, except that I would like to tell someone just told me I'm a hot dude, hehehehe! I bet they haven't seen me when I just wake up or when I'm furious.

I just wanted to ask a simple question. Do you intellectualoids ever read the horoscopes? Well do not start revolting your guts or blaming it on me being queer and ineffectual. There is some horoscope I read every here and there, actually every Sunday. This horoscope appears in the Colombian newspaper "El Tiempo", weekend edition. More than a horoscope is more of a Tarot kind of thing. I always found it very intellectual and very mystical, not the usual crap you read from Madam I-want-your-credit-card. As a believer in fate I just tend to let life passively make the connections and find the axe.... that's how this horoscope truely surprised me and it still does.

I'd really like to share this morning thoughts:

(It's damn difficult to translate as the level of language is really high but I can just try)

For Wife: "We're always at disadvantage with fate for it knows the mysteries of time and so you always wait patiently for its revelations with the true hope they will be for good. But lately you're very much afraid at odds that fate will turn its back to you and that instead the good anguish will will turn up with those fierce fangs that rip off your soul. You're engaged in dark thoughts that look just like a black ship just about to sink in the night...."

Interesting no? I find it very refreshing and pictoresque. I wouldn't like to comment anything at the moment... let us flow with the week and see where the ship is going to sink and disappear....

Somewhere else I found written "... and life will pass with a smell to new, life will pass..." Beautiful and at odds, no?

I need to start the day... or let's say to continue it where I left it on August 24!!!!!! that is actually 12 days ago.... oh well there you go boy and like mom would say, "bills are still running". Oh yeah... they're.

Ari

No comments: