Thursday, September 02, 2004

Agaetis?

Pretty boring days.... some kind of hectic boredom, a tiresome boredom. Spent the last hour trying to find a new spot to blog in, in the end just returned to the good old tripod... not to mention I was running a blog here already, but it was pretty boring... or let's say... too full or romance and frustration.

Not that I'm less stuffed up with both things but probably I've come to the end of some circle, a kind of a cycle... getting just younger and younger in my own way, and probably less understanding and more immature as time goes by. Yeah I know... nature takes over, who can fight physis? She's been proven, test and self-certificed for thousands of years.

Again an English-speaking blog, so full of non sense but oh well.... isn't it what this country of all made of? Self-hating Jew speaking if you haven't realized it, as if anyone would be interested in wasting time reading all these semi-political speeches. I won't dig deep down into Sharon and Netanyahu, neither I will curdle up into Ofer or even myself. Let everyone have a break from me, let me have a break from them.

Yesterday was a bit of a mad day to tell the truth, nothing got done, nothing... just thoughts in the air and less wishful thinking than usual, tiny pieces of reality in instant coffee and fresh memories of Tel Aviv.

I want to have some more coffee and try to get some focus, although it's already 6:12 am so forget it... senses don't come down on weekends, certainly not here... a place where even morality strikes every once in a while, but newspaper didn't inform us.

Let me have another day indoors, just to slain my own exhacerbation... maybe I'll spend some time reading the bible, the bible of the 21st century, written by our legitimate politicians with adversitisings of Walla, HOT and the latest soap operas whose main function is to keep unemployment as high. There's also some people like me, who never watch TV... I truly condemn them... we just think of love stories.

Ari

No comments: