Monday, May 24, 2004

Pieces of deliverance

Playing a game... a game of two... a game of many others... making up for all what we lack of... making up for the day... for the day when we were truly happy and young... without preoccupations in a generation of no time. Losing time... losing life... running after our own private tortures... infatuated... afraid.. violent.

And yet I want some time for myself... to take care of myself.. to love me... to release me... some time to think... to analyze and to deflect some blame..... time for pitiful consideration and for timeless fear... still I'm so young and so afraid.

Voiceless in my head.. full of memories... full of stories... full of lies... life in specials today... just for free... full of kindness. Trying to live just one day, one today.... not hearing... not looking at... not speakable... hanging in.

It's not me... it's not me... it's not me.... I can hear them coming... I hear tanks, tanks and bombs, tanks and bombs and guns... always in my head.. and it's not me... it's not me... and I just can't understand why... an old newspaper and a new face... the city out there and I'm breaking....

It's the same old theme.... silence... silence... silence... silence... the roads... silence... motorways... cups of coffee... lonely roads.... lonely mankind... numbers... odds... statistics... credit cards... happiness... youth... freedom... deliverance... self-opinionated... silence

Astray... astray...

So far from here... It's just not me and I'm just not here... I'm just not here... hiding.. disappearing.. in a moment.. and for a lifetime... in a crowd... in a crowd... in the noise... violent... and silent...

Violent... and silent

Running after pleasures to make up for everything you lack of... western life... ties.... thrills... coffee... It's not me.. and I ain't here... no longer.

No comments: