Sunday, May 23, 2004

AC

Politically Correct
Infatuated
Talkative
Instrumental
Materialistic
Sentimental
Clinging onto a bottle
Going on a train
Following him....
On a plane
On a line
On a message board
Next to a phone
In fuction of my outside
Still morning
Still mourning
Morning is still
Morning still
Reading old movie scripts
Victorian novels
Silences of others
Sights
Slow
Light
Sleeping pills
Going back there
Looking for his arms
Of the unknown face
Sad films
Cheap sex
I belong there
Where you've never been
Imagery
Icons
Heathen
Pagan poetry
Myself
The sky
An ode
Navigation maps
No more letters
Please
My words
Let me be silent
It's not a script
It's me
My dreams
And you walking upon....
I hear you....
I'll outreach
We'll see you...
There's a song next to the last
There's a word next to the last
There's always a way
A cab to the airport
A cup of tea
Self-contained humanity
Newspapers
Silence
Release me
Time
Will
Faceless
Wasted
Awake
Obsessed
Rational
Next to
Release me...
People of the sun
Leave me on....
Let me look up
Let me disappear
Let me rationalize
A waking life
Strong
Don't call yourself a victim of banality
Don't hide
It's just down here
You and me
You forgot the tie
I forgo my lines
I'm still
I'm still just an electronic ode
I'm still just an electronic ode
It's not up to you
And it never was
Still
I'm just an electronic ode
A featured smile
A simulated sensation
Ends that do not meet end
Different paths
Like airplanes
Like airports
Strangers
And you?
You're just that
An electronic smile
An ode
In a navigation map
A dark point
A riot
Self-contained chaos
Just a white lie
A cold night
A hotel room
A call in the middle of the night
The streets
The sea
Urban dreams
Urban heights
Urban hymns
Distress
Words
That's what you are
Just a word
An electronic smile

No comments: