Friday, May 21, 2004

Bottles

I emptied my bottle
I walked along the thin line.... I walked on fire
Coming back home
Restless
Full of anger
Hitting the roads
Endless searching
Souls
Ends meet end
A room for one
Sitting down
Books, rules, me
Time goes by
I'm walking on wires... set on fire
Looking back... outside myself... set
Free
Drunk
So many names
Transcendence
Accounts
Souls in the search
Avenging souls and arms
Getting old
Getting high
Feeling right
Conspisciously
Mindless
Thoughtful
It's raining outside
Frogs and saints
You gotta catch one baby
Give me a match
I want a smoke
The days are so short as we live
The wire is tearing apart
Close your eyes
We just fell
Painless
But bruised
In a musical
The world is burning down
But we're on our own
And we're alright
Once more stolen
The drunkness of fate
An Apolo of your times
Open your mind
Open your arms
You're unfortunate enough to be young
To live
To hurt
It's right there in the kitchen
It's just about you
No one cares
No one says
Just live a day
Live your day
Lie on your day
Lie to your day
Because it's today
And yet we're running out of time
Till we disappear
Like an ode, like a navigation map
Endless
Let me have my share
Cut them in shares
This ain't California
Strike me again
Sing
There's a deed
There's a fact
There's a song
And so much blood....
Strip it away
Hold on the time
Once more
The world is burning down
But we're ok
And it's sunny
It's morning
It's home
Cling me onto.....

No comments: