Sunday, May 23, 2004

5:34 am

Consumed in desire
Powerful
Yet so helpless
As if your life was just one day
A night that never ends
When you wake up
And when you dream
And when you feel
It's just a say
The cold in the morning
A ride on a bus
A little bit of rye
Smiles at the store
Get one before you leave
You'll need it for the way
It'll use you up
Don't waste yourself in your sadness
It's rather useless
Don't live today
Tomorrow there might be a need for more
Save your strength
Hide it inside
Keep it to yourself

Stare at the lights
Walk in the right direction
It's so accurate
It's like a musical

Don't look at me
I'm just trying to smile
Don't let it get to you
So simple
It's shameful
Running after life
Running after myself
Remembering all odds
Looking at the adds
Maybe hearts are for free today
Placed between flats and stocks
Maybe within cottage houses
I search
I search
The search of what has been found
Pathos
Pathos
There
Right there for you
A morning mind shake

If you could look at my face
If you just could
If I'd just have one....

Let me shut up
Let me disappear




No comments: