Sunday, May 20, 2007

A letter

I received this beautiful, beautiful letter from my beloved Lara... one of those strange beings that comes so close to my world and yet is so far in every respect... almost five years our friendship still going on, two poems I dedicated to her once... the first one I loved very much, the second was perhaps too much pained by other people and didn't quite 'arrive' there where I wanted. It's perhaps one of the most beautiful letters I've received in a long time, with the exception of the Passagen from the two despot rulers of my kingdom, of which I might be able to speak only in the axe of living.

Ari

I apologize for the length of time that has passed.
The prologue you sent to me, was perhaps my favourite thing you've written in a while. I have always loved best the times when you write and I can hear your voice speaking in my head as I read. I've always loved the times when I could feel your heart through what you write. I suppose I rely on your heart voice mainly because I can't keep up with your brain voice... I'm not tuna blathering either. You do write with two very distinct voices. It takes me great concentration to keep up the more intellectual bits of you, but your heart I can follow with ease.
Like I said in the text, I was deeply touched by the kind of things you said. I think that the true times of friendship occur when we are just being ourselves, without prefaced thought to what the other person might be thinking of our words.( I say words, because what else has there ever been?) You have given alot to me, without knowing I suspect, I really should tell you sometime, because I'm sure you won't have the fun of reading about it in the front of a book, like I have.

My thoughts are with you, tuna though I am.

Fondly,
Lara

No comments: